Wednesday, July 11, 2012

UNDER $20 EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER

Ok well, maybe it's not extreme......but it did make a big different and it did cost less than $20....(although what is extreme is the fact that this is my second post of the day).

The other day, one of my sweetest friends, Michelle, came over with her fantastical surger sewing machine and  whipped up some new patio furniture cushion covers for me.  I had bought the fabric on a MAJOR clearance about a year ago.....forgot all about it, found it, and knew I needed to FINALLY cover our patio chairs.

Here is a BEFORE picture of our 10 year old set.....look how totally drab it looks?!!
Here is the AFTER shot.....doesn't it look FANTASTIC!!!  
I just LOVE how it brightens up the entire patio....no more drab here!   They are made sort of like big pillowcases....opening at the bottom so that I can take them off and wash them.  They even make the old black frames look good again.
Now to a non-sewer.....the way she squared off the corners convinced me that Michelle was a genius!  They fit perfectly!!
I can't wait for it cool down so that we can start eating dinner out there again.   Today is it suppose to reach about 108 degrees!!!  It's almost too hot to even go outside and swim.....but it sure warms up the water nicely for an evening swim.

THANKS for visiting!!! 

Until next time, find some time for stamping!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin