Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FATHER'S DAY CARD

Today's card is one that we made back in June at Stamp Club.....both cards are pretty much identical except for the DSP in the tie and the "buttons" on the shirt, and oh yeah, the "tie clasp".

Now my dad never wore a tie to work and Steve doesn't wear a tie either....except when he wears his dress uniform, but the colors of that uniforms aren't every nice so I didn't want to try and match them....but I couldn't resist this shirt and tie card that I saw numerous other stampers making.

This card is SUPER easy to make.  Here's the first one that I made....
Here's the second one I made....I like it better because it has more color...
And here is the inside of both cards....
I'm gradually getting caught up on the projects that I made during my 2 month blogging hiatus.....and my computer seems to be cooperating lately so hopefully I will be able to be more consistent.

Thanks for hanging in there and for visiting!!

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin