Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BECAUSE I CARE

It's been a BUSY couple of weeks since my last post.  

Quick update on the kids' swim finals.....Madison swam in 1 relay and Andy swam an individual breast stroke and 2 relays....not sure how they stacked up against their competitors, but I'm proud of them for just qualifying!!

Here is one of the cards that we made at my July Stamp club.  We used the Reason to Smile stamp set.  Colors used are Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White.  The sentiment is from one of my favorite retired hostess set Because I Care.
Inspiration for this card came from another demonstrator's card that I saw on the demonstrator only website Stampin' Connection.....which I must say....having access to this website is reason enough to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Tomorrow I will share with you an exciting offer for those wanting to join the Stampin' Up! family.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!
Blessings & Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

glad the children did well in there swimming - card is great too best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin