Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR & NEW RIBBON BUNDLES FOR SALE

Greetings Stampers!

I hope your Christmas and New Year's was WONDERFUL!!! We outfitted our family with a Wii for Christmas, so we have been "Wii-ing" quite a bit ;-) It is VERY FUN.....we had my extended family over on Christmas and had a few bowling tournaments. I made sure to get the Wii Fit, so I plan on getting in Wii fit this coming year.

Although, as much as I love the holidays, I am usually ready for things to get back to "normal"....although around here, "normal" has been a bit hard to find.....but it's getting there.

I haven't had any good time to stamp during this break, but I did order some ribbon and get it all cut and packaged up for some ribbon bundles that I'm putting up for sale today. Here is what my ribbon looked like after I cut it....it's sooo pretty!!!
Here it is all neatly packaged and ready to go....
You will get 2 yards of 7 different colors of the NEW 1/2" seam binding tape ribbons that are coming out in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
Colors: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red, and Very Vanilla
I have 5 bundles ready to go today.....for those of you in town....you can either pay by PayPal or in person....for those out of town...just pay by PayPal and I will mail you your bundle(s) by first class mail.

Ribbon Bundles


As an update on the remodel.....we are nearing the end. All the major work is done....we now just need to get the finish plumbing in, all the trim work and lay the floor. Here is a picture of the kitchenette cabinets. I think they turned out really good.
Well, that is it for me today.....part of my New Year's goals are to be more consistent in my blogging :-)

Until next time, find some

time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin