Sunday, January 9, 2011

CATALOG CASE

Today I'm sharing a card that we will be making tomorrow at Stamp Club. I was in need of some inspiration.....so I just CASEd another card from the Occasions Mini Catalog! Again, it's not exactly the same...but pretty close.
Colors used: So Saffron, River Rock, Very Vanilla and some retired DSP with those same colors.

I'm not real into the "vintage" look, but I like how this card turned out.....I've been trying to "stretch" myself when it comes to my stamping.

Well....I'm going to go....I've been wrestling with a cold today, so I think I'm going to turn in early and get some sleep!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Until next time, find some

time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy


Here's the stamp set used for this card.....
Easter Blossoms
#121905 (wood mount) or 122057 (clear mount)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin