Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NEW BLOGS

Happy Wednesday!!!

Hey, I found a couple of more blogs that are pretty cool!

The first is Stampin' Addicts. My friend, Karen Angel, told me about this sight a few days ago. It's similar to Splitcoast except that Stampin' Addicts uses mostly, if not all, Stampin' Up! products. Be sure to check it out.....it's another GREAT source for inspiration.

Here are a couple of more blogs:

Allycat cards
Where the Rubber Meets the Road

All three of these blogs are listed on My Blog List.....check them out! I think you'll be pleased with what you find.

Didn't have time to do any stamping today.....I played with some punched gift tags last night but didn't finish any.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin