Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CARDS THAT I'VE RECEIVED

Greetings!! I hope you all had a relaxing and fun Labor Day weekend. Ours was spent close to home....with a local water ski tournament on Saturday, church on Sunday, and a lazy day on Monday. I find it hard to believe that summer is basically over and fall is here....gosh, I just realized that I need to begin thinking about Christmas!!! Wow!! Well....I'll have to think about that later!!!

Below are a couple of thank you cards that I've received from a couple of fellow RAKers (Random Acts of Kindness....a group I'm on at Splitcoaststampers). I received these in response to birthday cards that I sent them.....I'm also part of Birthday RAK (BRAK).....we send birthday cards to all the RAKers who have a birthday during that month. It's been very fun to make and send cards all over the US......also gives me a REAL reason to stamp!! Receiving these cards REALLY made my day!!!
Have a GREAT day!!!
Until next time....find some time for stamping!!!!
Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin