Wednesday, July 8, 2009

NO CAMERA....NO CARD

Hope you guys had a great 4th of July and week so far. For the 4th, we went to see our local triple A baseball team. The fireworks show after the game was TOTALLY worth the torture of seeing our team get slaughtered 14 to 5!! At least it wasn't a boring no hitter!! Here's a not-so-good-but-the-best-I-took picture of the fireworks.....our camera isn't good enough to capture just how pretty these were.
My husband and son have gone camping and fishing.....and they have taken the camera! So, I won't be able to show you a card today. Although I am very excited because I received my shipment of new Stampin' Up! stuff!!! The new Medallion background stamp is WONDERFUL!!! So, as soon as the boys get home I will take some pictures and post them!!

Also, on Monday another "Deal of the Week" was posted by Stampin' Up! This week's deal is:

Doctor's Bag for the Big Shot

SalePrice: $49.99

Regular Price: $69.99

Remember, these "Deals" are only good for the week.....so this one will be available through July 12, then on Monday, the 13th a new "Deal" will be posted.

Until next time....Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin