Friday, July 10, 2009

BIG SHOT THANK YOU

Hello on this fabulous Friday!!! Today, we have had a fun day enjoying SUMMER!!! I have got the "summer lazies" in a bad way! My husband claims that it's just the "real me" making a show of it :-D and maybe so....But boy...is it hard to get motivated to do much except lay around the pool, eat, and stamp :-D Ahhhh...whatta life...it's GREAT!!!

Well....in between laying around the pool and eating, I did get a chance to stamp....or rather play with my Big Shot! I recently purchased a couple of more Sizzlit dies and well... I just had to give them a try. What I did was case (Copy And Share Everything) a card from the new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. I copied the card on page 197. Although I used some retired DSP and Kiwi Kiss cardstock.The materials used for this card are listed in the Supply List for the current catalog. This Supply List is VERY handy for when you see a sample in the catalog and want to know what they used to make it. The catalog is also a great place to find color combinations....that is why the catalog is such an INDISPENSABLE resource.

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin