Thursday, July 30, 2009

I WON SOME BLOG CANDY

Hi!!! I know it has been awhile since I posted....sorry. I have been doing a bit of stamping, but mostly getting my house in order.

I did want to post some good news that I received.....I won Elizabeth's blog candy that she was offering!!! Elizabeth is GREAT at participating in challenges.....in fact, I have found some of the challenges that I've done from her blog. Check her blog out "The Fortunate Stamper"....it is listed on my Blog List to the right. Here's a picture of what I won.....
PRETTY COOL!!! So, I'm going to be watching my mailbox and looking for my goodies to arrive!!!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

congratulations = Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin