Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mother's Day Card

Today I'm sharing with you a card that we will be making at my upcoming Stamp Club. With Mother's Day just around the corner....it's never too soon to start preparing!

The card's base is Not Quite Navy....which is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors. I just can't seem to pull myself away from the new Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinating Blossom Punch.....so I just keep using it! The DSP is the ever-beautiful Paisley Petals...this paper is WONDERFUL!!! The little 3/4" circle-punched image is stamped with River Rock topped with a pearl. The sentiment is from last year's SAB set Well Scripted.....I still LOVE that set!!!
This card is made using a flip card fold....the top and bottom flaps open up to reveal the inside. I don't usually show the innards of my card....but it is.....
The "Happy Mother's Day" is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set....another major FAVORITE!...stamped in Not Quite Navy....and the swirl is from the Elements of Style set and is stamped using River Rock.

THANKS for visiting!!!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!
Hugs & Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin