Monday, April 2, 2012

ANOTHER BOOKMARK

My son is sooo SWEET!!!
I asked him if he wanted me to make him and bookmark and he said, "Sure Mom." Ahhh....isn't that so sweet of him?!

Of course, he didn't want ANYTHING remotely girly.....so I pulled out what manly paper I had and this is what we came up with......
The "A" stands for my awesome Andy! Then he wanted (at my suggestion, of course) the Journey stamp from Defining Your Life set (sadly now retired)....he said it would coordinate well with the DSP.......WHAT AM I SAYING...I am sitting here laughing as I write this post....he didn't actually say "DSP" or the word "coordinate"...in fact, I don't think he has ever said those words in his life...he just said "Ok Mom, whatever." I think I just got all giddy over him saying I could make him a bookmark :-D
The men in my family are totally NOT interested in paper....unless the paper is a plate with food on it!

I know I'm goin' a bit nuts with the bookmarks....but I just LOVE them!!!
I'm pretty sure this will be the last one I post.....unless I come up with a really cool one for my April stamp club!


Until next time....find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs & Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin