Friday, April 13, 2012

JUST ONE MORE!!!

Ok, I know! BUT, I wanted my stamp club ladies to make a corner bookmark....so, of course, I had to make another one!!

This corner bookmark was inspired by a fellow demonstrator named Margaret deWitt. I found her bookmark on the demonstrator only website Stampin' Connection....which is where I find most of my inspiration.

No stamping at all on project! It's very simple and cute bookmark....but then I guess it needs to be simple since it will be tucked inside a book...and cute is just an added bonus! These bookmarks just make you want to read a book so that you'll have an opportunity to it!
(Don't look....but I accidentally layered crooked....Ahhh!!)

The colors I used were....Garden Green for the base, Wild Wasabi for the branch, Pacific Point (textured cardstock) for the bird and flowers and Early Espresso as a liner for the First Edition DSP.

THANKS for visiting!!!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!
Hugs & Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin