Friday, August 6, 2010

OWL PUNCH ~ CLUB CARD

Hi Stampers!

I have had every intention of being a more consistent blogger....but life just seems to keep getting in the way....darn it!! Oh well....I do need to keep my priorities straight though.

This week Madison has been bugged by an ear infection....so today I took her in to see her pediatrician. She not only has an ear infection, but blisters on her eardrums (OUCH!!!). She is on the road to recovery with antibiotics.....so by the time school starts next Thursday she should be 100% and ready for the school year.

Also, this week Andy was away at camp and came home today.....he was EXHAUSTED!!! But he had a WONDERFUL time....we sure missed him though!! I wish I had taken a picture of him when he arrived home....he was COVERED in dirt, along with ALL his belongings!! But I still had to give his dirty face a big kiss!!!

This coming Monday evening is my monthly stamp club.....so I spent some fun time designing a card for them to do. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Owl Punch.....there are ENDLESS possibilities!!!
This card was SO EASY to make......I just love how it turned out!
I also have to show you what the inside looks like.....thought it turned out pretty cute too!
All I did was cut a circle out of scrap and place it over my inside piece and stamp it using the Woodgrain background stamp.

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Curly Cute, Woodgrain Background
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White, Brights Patterns DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
"Extras": 2-Step Owl Punch, 2-Step Bird Punch, Big Shot, Scallop Circles #2, Nestabilities: Standard Small Circle

Well, that's it for me today. I need to go and get my sleepy kids into bed!! It is so nice to have them BOTH home!!!

Until next time, find some

time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

super card - all your crafters will love making it - glad Maddison is on the mend & Steve returned from camp was it a camp with work or the church? best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin