Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ANOTHER AWASH and SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!

Hi Stampers,

I can hardly believe it!!! School starts TOMORROW!!! Even though summer isn't officially over for awhile.....once school starts, it feels like summer is over. I'm not sure I'm ready for them to start back to school though! I'm gonna really miss those punks of mine!!! Ahhhh....I'm feeling all sentimental again!!
Just so you know....they don't quite share my sentimentality.....they are all pumped and ready to go. Here's a picture of them while we were on vacation this summer......Don't they seem YOUNG!!! Gosh!! 8th graders!!!
What cornballs!!!
This is how they passed the time in the car.....trying to kill one another and
taking TONS of crazy pictures!
OK...enough about them.

The card that I'm going to show you today is another card that we'll be making at my stamp class on Saturday. The card's base is Whisper White and it is topped with a piece of Brights Patterns DSP Stack (Melon Mambo). I used the corner rounder punch on both the card base and the DSP. I stamped on a Top Note (die cut with the "can-a-card-be-made-without-it" Big Shot). I then stamped the 2 big flowers again on Whisper White card stock and cut out the images and adhered them using Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment is from a retired set (sorry...the names escapes me at the moment) and punched with the 1" circle punch and layered using the 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches.
Easy-Peasy!!!
Well, I better go and get those kids of mine to bed so that they will be all rested and ready for their big day tomorrow.

Until next time, find some

time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy


Card Ingredients:

Stamps: Awash with Flower

Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive

Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo Patterns DSP, Melon Mambo, Old Olive

"Extras": 1", 1-1/4" and 1-3/4" circle punches, corner rounder punch, top note die, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimenionals

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Great card love the colours - Children look as though they are enjoying themselves lol - it will be so quiet in the house when they are back as school but I'll bet you'll cope just fine - take care Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin