Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hi Stampers,

The card that I'm going to share with you today is one that we will be making this Saturday at my "Awash with Flowers" stamp class.
The card's base is Daffodil Delight....which is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors!!! Then I used the always perfect Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder on a piece of Whisper White....around which I tied with 3/8" Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon (very pretty stuff!!). I accented with Tempting Turquoise cardstock and also stamped the flower outline with Tempting Turquoise ink. The sentiment is from the Define Your Life stamp set and it is stamped with Basic Black. Very simple....and sweet!

Stayed tuned......I will be offering some card kits for sale shortly!!!

I better go....school starts on Thursday, so we are on a count down to get some much needed things done before then.

Until next time, find some

time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy


Card Ingredients:

Stamps: Awash with Flower, Define Your Life

Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black

Paper: Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White

"Extras": 3/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin