Monday, January 5, 2009

SALES GALORE!!!

So much is happening right now I'm not sure where to begin....there are sales on the retiring stamp sets, sales on the retiring accessories, an Inventory Blowout sale, and a Valentine's Bundle special...all of which are GREAT DEALS. Some of these specials are only available while supplies last....so don't wait too long, you won't want to miss out!! If you would like more information on any of these specials or to place an order click here and visit my Stampin' Up! website.

Another big piece of news is that the new Stampin' Up! Spring-Summer 2009 Catalog is coming out on January 19th!!! So, if you would like to pre-order your catalog click here and leave me a message or leave a comment on my blog.

Also....with help, I now have my camera communicating with my computer!!! Yeah!!! It's sad how dependent I have become on electronic devices....and I'm not even very techy!

I have been doing quite a bit of stamping over the holidays....having fun while the kids are on their Christmas break. My big Christmas gift this year was the BIG SHOT, featured in the Holiday Mini catalog!!! I have been having such a terrific time die cutting everything I can get my hands on!!!

Below is a card that my daughter Madison designed. I made a few changes, but the basic design was all hers. The gals in my Stamp Club will be making this card on January 12th.Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Fresh Cuts
Inks: Lovely Lilac, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 1/4"grosgrain Old Olive ribbon, Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Top Note Bigz Die, Birds & Blooms Sizzlits Die

Tomorrow I will post a listing showing the retiring stamp sets, retiring accessories list, the Blowout sale items, and the Valentine's bundle....it will be a LONG post, but it might make it easier.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin