Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CLUB CARDS

On Monday evening I had my monthly club and we stamped the following cards. The first one I did at a demonstrator's meeting sometime last Fall....it was a Make-n-Take that Karen Angel brought. I have been wanting to make that card ever since but didn't have the stamp set (Inspired by Nature) until Christmas.

The second card was designed by my daughter, Madison. I changed a couple of things, but the basic idea was all hers! It uses the same Inspired by Nature stamp set as well, along with the Sizzix Big Shot.



Ingredients for both cards:

Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Best Yet Hostess Level 1, Fresh Cuts
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Lovely Lilac
Paper: Old Olive, Lovely Lilac, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Confetti White, DSP More Mustard
Accessories: Sizzix Big Shot, Top Note Die, Birds and Blooms Die, 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, 1/4" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin