Thursday, January 15, 2009

FIRST SKETCH CHALLENGE

I have never participated in a Sketch Challenge from Splitcoaststampers.com before, but have wanted to for some time. A "sketch" is a card design. You decide what type of card, colors, stamps, etc. but the design is given to you. Anyway, I decided I would give it try and I really like it!!!

Here is what I had to follow:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128828&d=1231304361

And here is what I made:











Stamps: Organic Grace Hostess Level 1

Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy
Paper: Kiwi Kiss cardstock, DSP Not Quite Navy and More Mustard
Accessories: 5/8" striped grosgrain Kiwi Kiss ribbon

If you would like to view the other cards that I have posted on Splitcoaststampers.com just click here, then click on "Gallery" and search for "scamfam".

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Aren't you good! I like it. And glad you had fun doing it. Sure sad I missed another Monday night. ;( Darn these busy weeks. I can stamp right now??? If my kids would just go to sleep that is!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin