Thursday, December 13, 2012

TOMATO CAGE TREES

I don't know how many of you are in Pinterest....but I think I'm addicted to it!!  I love going on there and getting inspired....not only for stamping....but also for cooking, decorating, and anything else you're interested in.

Well, a few weeks ago while I saw a great idea.....to wrap Christmas lights around tomato cages to make outdoor lighted Christmas trees.  Isn't that a cool idea?!

I started with a basic large cage that I found in the back.....so here is my "naked" cage.....
Then I just wrapped lights all around them....started at the top and ended with the plug at the bottom.  I made a total of tree.  Here they are outside....
Here is a picture of how they look from the road....
  You need to be "invited" to join, so if any of you need an invitation, just let me know and I'll send you one.
 
Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

How brilliant your trees look what an inovative idea - hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin