Thursday, September 6, 2012

THANK YOU CARD

Today's card was sent to us from a long-time family friend of my husbands, Karen,  after we had her over for dinner when his brothers were here visiting recently.

This cute card was made by Gloria Clet, who is not only Karen's cousin but a follower of my blog!!  Can you believe what a small world it is?!  I have never met Gloria, but I'm looking forward to sometime in the NEAR future!!  Are you reading this Gloria? :-)  We will have to get together and do some stamping!  Maybe we can even see if Karen would like to join in on the fun.

Gloria, Thanks for making such a cute card!!  

To me, receiving this card just re-enforces how important, and special, handmade and handwritten cards are in this techno age of emails, texts, and tweets! 
There's nothing like good old-fashioned snail-mail.

Well, today I start my working all day on Thursdays and Fridays....hopefully I won't come home "punch-drunk" from having taxed my brain almost beyond its ability :-)

Thanks for visiting!!

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!
Blessings & Hugs, Cindy

PS: Gloria: Leave me a comment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin