Tuesday, September 18, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS MUGS

Here is the second card that we made at Stamp Club on Monday.  We used the Scentsational Season Bundle that is in the current Holiday Mini Catalog.  
That bundle is a bundle of joy to me!!

This is a bright and cheery card....I'm kinda beginning to like the new In Color Gumball Green.  Wasn't too sure at first, but now I'm thinkin' I just might have to get the stamp pad for that one....currently I only have the set of markers.  It's just a cute, fun, and upbeat color!  The red is the always fabulous Cherry Cobbler....a deep, rich color of red!
Also, I'm loving the Be of Good Cheer DSP that's in the big catalog.  
The Gumball Green ribbon used was one that I received for FREE for ordering $40 of SU goodies!  Click HERE for all the details on the "Back to Spool" promotion going on now!

That's all for today.....THANKS for visiting!

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!
Hugs, Cindy





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin