Sunday, January 22, 2012

A CHEERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today I'm sharing with you a card that we are going to be making tomorrow at my monthly stamp club. It was inspired by a card that I saw online. The original card was a Make-n-Take from the Stampin' Up! leadership conference that just took place in San Antonio, TX...and it was so cute I just had to case it!
I changed it up just a tad....what do you think?
It think it turned out adorable.....I was ready for some spring colors too.

I'll be back later in the week to show you the second card that we will be making....it's a Valentine.

Well, that's it for me today.....I have some cleaning up to do in my stamp studio so that it's presentable for my ladies.....creativity sure can be messy :-)

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin