Friday, December 9, 2011

TREAT HOLDER

The last couple of days, I have been trying to get all prepared for Christmas. I try to get everything done a week or so before Christmas so that when Christmas rolls around, I can just enjoy the time. Doesn't always work out that way....but it's looking good for this year, despite some of the hectic going ons around here.

Today I'm sharing with you Christmas treats that I made for my Bible study group....they are simple, but cute. They are stuffed with a scrumptious Ghiradelli chocolate and tied with some Cherry Cobbler Baker's twine. I also used up some of last year's Christmas DSP.....I loved this paper and was sorry to see it go.
We are having some friends over tonight for some soup, salad, and bread.....so that's it for me today.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin