Friday, December 16, 2011

SIMPLE CHRISTMAS TREE

Today I'm sharing with you the second card that we made at my monthly stamp club that was held last Monday.

It is very cute, very simple, Christmas tree! The tree is made using the mid sized pennant from the new Pennant Die for the always fabulous Big Shot.
I also used the Delicate Dots embossing folder for the card's front. I used the small circle from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack for the red glimmer paper, then I used the large oval punch to make slices from the silver glimmer paper. I punched the star using the retired small star punch and the trunk is just a 1/2" piece of Early Espresso. I stamped the Curly Cute sentiment in Real Red on Very Vanilla card stock and used the corner rounder punch for the corners. So easy....but I LOVE this card!!! I am going to make more of these to send out this year.

Here is a peek at the inside....
I used the pennant punch for the tree and a scrap of Early Espresso for the trunk....they are mounted on a piece of Very Vanilla.

Well, that's it for me today.....have a GREAT Christmas season and THANKS for visiting!!

Until next time....find some time for stampin!!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin