Saturday, September 11, 2010

BIG SHOT CARD

Hi Stampers!

Well, I'm back and it didn't take a week ;-)

I'm back sharing the second card that we will be making on Monday.....the one that I cased from Mary Fish. She is a FANTASTIC stamper and one of my favorites.

Anyways.....I pretty much totally cased her card except instead of using So Saffron I used Daffodil Delight.....and I changed a couple of other super small things. So easy and yet so GREAT! I just LOVE cards like this one.....quick, easy, and CUTE!
The card is all Whisper White, except for the flower which was die cut using the Big Shot and the Flower Folds Bigz xl die with Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight card stock. The button is from the Designer Buttons Brights....these buttons are a WONDERFUL bargain!!! I threaded a very thin piece of card stock through the holes of the button and adhered it using mini glue dots.....instead of tying a knot.
The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.....and I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure it was placed properly.

Well, that's it for me today.....I'll be back soon to show you the swap I made for Monday.

Until next time, find some

time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

Great card! Love your blog! Look forward to following along from VA! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin