Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NEW CLASS CARD ~ POST THANKSGIVING

Hello Friends!!! I pray that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.....I know we did. We all ate way too much, but it was GREAT to be together with family!!! Here is a picture of me with my mom and sisters.....for some weird reason while taking photos we forgot to get an entire family picture which we try to do each year since Thanksgiving is the one time during the year that we are all together.
We usually do a "nice" picture....and then we have to do one like this......
There's nothin' like family!

OK......Yesterday was my stamping class......it was so fun to be with the other ladies in the class! I thoroughly enjoy my time of stamping and visiting! It's worth the class just so I can see these ladies each week!

During class we made two very cute Christmas cards. The one that I will show you today was made using the Build A Bear dies which we mounted to a side step card. There were LOTS of little pieces to this.....but it turned out very cute!
Not very much stamping on this card......we did use the Punch Pals stamp set for the wreath, tree, and the greeting....pretty much everything else was die cut.

Well, that's it for today. Tomorrow I will post the other card from class. Have a GREAT day and until next time.....

Blessings......Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely photographs for thanksgiving - best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin