Sunday, December 13, 2009

CLASS CARD ~ CHRISTMAS

Hi!! Yes, I'm still around....you can't get rid of me that easily :-) I just haven't found time for blogging this week. Seems that in the hustle and bustle of Christmas....and life.....posting on my blog just gets pushed to the back burner. But I've still been stamping......this evening I am showing you a card that we made a few Mondays ago in class. It's a simple, yet elegant, Christmas card. It's made using only Night of Navy and Whisper White.....along with some silver embossing powder and dazzling diamonds.
Tomorrow I have my last class for the year......we will be starting up again in January. This week I will try and post the last of my class projects and also the gift card holder that we did last Monday at my stamp club.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!
Blessings........Cindy

2 comments:

for2nately said...

Love this card, Cindy! thanks for sharing! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Lesley said...

Cindy what a lovely card - simple but beautiful - best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin