Friday, May 29, 2009

STAMPIN' FOR FUN!!!!

Happy Friday!!

I just realized that it had been a LONG time since I stamped JUST FOR FUN!!! I was so busy getting ready for the Flatlander's that I didn't really have any time to be creative or to take part in SCS Challenges or any other other challenges for that matter. I have really missed that!!!

So, the remedy that....I made this card for the weekly SCS CAS Challenge ( CAS means....Clean and Simple). This week's challenge was to use just black and white and one color from the Bold Brights collection....I chose Real Red. This card couldn't hardly get any more simple!
Hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it!!!

Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Darling Dots
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/4" circle punches, 1/4" red gingham ribbon

2 comments:

Lisa Atha said...

Cindy,

Too cute! Don't ya just love those CAS challenges?

Lisa A.

Lesley said...

Cindy - so simple but so effective - thank you for explaining the bleaching technique to me. Have a great weekend the weather is sunny here yipeee :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin