Saturday, November 1, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Vendor Booth

Today I, along with the help of my daughter, Madison, sat up a Stampin' Up! vendor booth at the local Curves which was hosting a Breast Cancer Awareness Event. I had never sat up anything like a booth before so it was fun getting all the stuff ready. I didn't come away with tons of sales or bookings, but I did make a few contacts for future stamping events and talked with quite a few ladies about stamping and Stampin' Up!.

The Event raised approximately $500.00 in a silent auction, all of which will go to the fight against breast cancer.

Overall, I had a fantastic time talking with folks about SU, browsing the other vendor booths, and being part of such a worthwhile endeavor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin