Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CHRISTMAS ROSE ~ EASEL CARD

Hi Stampers,

I'm back today with an easel card that we made at Stamp Club on Monday. Jamie, a very talented stamper in my club, graciously taught how to make the card.....and then also gave us a lesson in watercoloring!! It was quite a treat!!

I should have taken a picture of Jamie's sample.....because it was WAY BETTER than the one I made, which is pictured here.
We stamped the Christmas Rose image on watercolor paper with StazOn ink and then watercolored it....we cut it out using some Nestabilities that she had brought and mounted it on some retired Handsome Hunter cardstock that I had and then used the scallop corner punch to add that "just right" touch.

This is an easel card.....so we put a piece of Handsome Hunter on the inside, along with a sentiment and there's the finished product.....
It turned out really nice!!! The "real life" cards are always so much better than what my camera is capable of portraying....but, gotta work with what I have!

This is the last day of school for the kids before Christmas vacation.....so, with that said.....I may or may not be back before Christmas.

If I'm not....have a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Until next time,

find some time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin