Thursday, November 11, 2010

WOW!!! SAVE 50% OFF STARTER KIT!!!

Hey Stampers!

I know, I know.....I haven't been blogging!!! Even though I think about it, the last few weeks have just been jammed packed.....before I know it, the day is gone and I'm too tired!!!

We have been busy with the construction, we've gone out of town a couple of times, had our anniversary, I was down a couple of days not feeling well, I hosted a table for our church's annual Holiday Tea (and, of course, had to make the favors), Steve is still home healing from his separated shoulder, and then "life" just squeezes blogging right out the door....what can I say?!

Although, I'm happy to report, that I have been stamping!!! But....since I only have a few moments, I wanted to share some SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!!! In fact, is it
SIMPLY AMAZING!!!
Stampin' Up! is offering their standard or digital starter kits for 50% OFF!!!! No joke!!!

For 2 weeks only! You can purchase the Stampin Up starter kit for half price! New recruits can purchase the Standard or Digital + Starter Kits for only $87.50–that is

50 % off the regular price of $175 for over $310 worth of paper or digital crafting and business supplies!

You can purchase the Standard starter kit or the Digital starter kit both kits will be
50% off starting Nov 15th

Click HERE to view the flyer.

Click HERE to sign up or to learn more about being a demonstrator!!!

My password is: waterski

Well, unfortunately, that is all that I have time for right now. I will try and get to photographing some of the cards that I've made and get back on track with blogging......I actually miss it!!!

Until next time, find some

time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin