Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SUNFLOWERS

Hey Stampers!

Hope you're having a good week!

Here is the other card that I made at class.....again...mostly punches. Super easy....yet SUPER cute!!
Do you see the spritzing?? I love that thing!

The flowers are made using the scallop circle punch and then cutting each scallop....the centers are made with the 1" circle punch and then embossed using the polka dot folder that is in the Ocassions Mini, as is the Shades of Spring dsp. The chocolate chip background is embossed using the same folder. The card's base is a half sheet of certainly celery. Soooo Cute!!! I can't help myself.....I'm going to do this card at my April stamp club too!! ;-)

Well, that's it for me today.....Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!

Blessings..........Cindy

2 comments:

Lesley said...

what great card shall have to try it myself - have a great Easter best wishes Lesley x

Denise said...

Pretty card, love the flowers! Spring is here.
Hugs,
Denise

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin