Monday, August 24, 2009

NEW CAMERA MAYBE THIS WEEK

Greetings!!! Thought I would post a quick update and let you know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth!!

Well....I think this is the week that we are going to be replacing our camera....YEAH!!! I have really missed having one.....you don't realize how often you use something until you no longer have it.

Since I don't have any cards or pictures to post.....I thought I would post an August promotion from Stampin' Up! During the month of August they are offering FREE buttons. Just spend $35 on stamp sets from the Growing Up section of the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog (pages 74-90) and receive a FREE package of Designer buttons--a $7.95 value! Eligible buttons are listed below.
Item # Page Description Retail Value
116313 181

Playground Designer buttons

$7.95
116312 181

Sherbet Designer buttons

$7.95
114333 181

Button Latte Designer buttons

$7.95
The FREE buttons are only available through August 31!!!!

Also...purchase the brand-new Décor Elements Growth Chart, only available August 1-September 30, and as an added bonus, receive a free applicator tool with your purchase (a $1.95 value).
Item # Description Price
117519

Décor Elements Growth Chart

$24.95


Well....that is about it!! As soon as we do get a new camera I will post pictures of what all I have been doing.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!

Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin